the manifesto

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Gee, another absolutely EXCITING day at work...ok sarcarsm doesn't work quite as well over a computer screen as I would like it. I'm feeling so lazy at work today I just shadowed someone, like i didn't even bother to ask if i could photog.

I'm really waiting for it to happen...but it's not. "IT" refers to something I know and you reading this don't. Happy guessing.

I'm so pissed off with my friend. I totally have no right to because he's doing me a big favour and it's WRONG in everyway to be angry at someone just because they refuse to help you...right? Argh...I'm so angry at myself so being such a selfish brat. But I don't think I wanna be on talking terms with him for the time being...I'm just so pissed i don't care!!!!

Maybe I should do something happy tonight...but WHAT....argh so bored...can tell right..I'm using words no longer than 2 syllabus...k...except "syllabus". did i spell that right...gosh i'm such a bad speller. This is warped...i wanna go home and sleep...get out of the stupid office. If I hadn't fell out with my friend I would totally be calling him for a ride now...wat the hell I'm not going to.

I think i'm getting fat. How do you stay skinny and eat at the same time...I'm getting a tummy. hate it...ok that's it i need to bitch on my other blog I can't be no goody two shoes again...ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home