the manifesto

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

haw. isn't this wierd.

bak home i was like, it's not 2 am yet, i wun sleep. here, i wanna go to bed the minute i get home. but there are a ton of stuff standing my my way. there's the dishes to do(i pretty much do all of it cos er herm, someone else just won't) , i have to bathe, work on the computer for a while, wait for my hair to dry, wash my clothes. I give in. I so tired. but i really appreciate how much my mom does around the house even though she's all tired(i mean you're bound to be) getting off work. Pretty much EVERYTHING that goes towards making the daily functioning of the 3 other lazy people possible, is her 'responsibility'. See how scary that 'everything' word there is, i bolded it so that you know how sick in the stomach i feel just thinking about how selfish i was whicle i was at home (singapore).

Cos i pretty much feel like i'm in her shoes here. Sunday night i took out what looked like 1 week or so worth of trash cos my other flatmates just wun. Seriously i don't noe how people contend with that kinda mess, argh, thinking about it just makes me dizzy. Anyway, that wasn't a very nice experience, cos you've ter walk out into the freaking cold night to dump stuff. And out of the 3 times the trash has been cleared around the apartment, I did it twice.

i don't know which part of my stupid, elitist, self centered brain tells me that it's ok to not lift a finger and do an ounce of work bak in my singapore home. i'm gonna disintegrate that with some super acidic soda while i'm here. And because somebody cleans up after you out of love doesn't mean they necessarily have to. Allowing that to happen is in itself a betrayal of that love. gosh, now i really feel bad about my mom.

ahhhh....problems...they suck...up the world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home