the manifesto

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

no title

Wow, i've been here for close to 2 weeks already. It doesn't feel that long. Certain things still hasn't get done in the house, like cleaning up the bathroom, the kitchen, taking out the trash...hmmm...it's kinda pissing me off cos we're sharing the apartment with 2 other girls, and although they got here way earlier than we had it didn't seem they did much cleaning round this place either. And they haven't once taken out the trash or like displayed any initiative to clean up the mess on the kitchen floor which obviously spilled out of some food they bought and stached away in the fridge. It's not very nice believe me. Argh. And Crystal and I are just cussing inside but what could we do man. We're not telling them in the face! That's too confrontational for someone whom you (do not really) only know for 2 weeks and will only see for like 3 more. Okie...am i like talking in a big paragraph...aw I'm too lazy to paragragh this. Well let's just say living on your own isn't all that great a deal, sometimes the distance, being so far away from my parents scares me. Not that i really miss them or what but when I imagine how damn far i am from you guys it just a bit scary. Like no one you love can reach you now. Well I wouldn't say this place is very exciting, cos the students aren't like gonna come up to you and go like "Hi, you must be an exchange student! Let's hang out tonight!" Well, i dont meet many of the students, probably just the ambassadors but not like the regular people. All i meet are the staff and teachers who teaches only me and Crystal. Seriously most of out training are held specially for the two of us only! Ok that's WAY too preferential treatment for my taste. Gosh...Well it's not like i really like the students here anyway, most of them just seem like stupid American kids, although i noe that's not true cos this is afterall MU, but, it's like everytime i see white kids i go like, haw haw, stupid american kids taking over the streets.! shrieks, ok you must think i'm going crazy liao. I'm not talkin anymore. I'm not even gonna say goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home