the manifesto

Saturday, January 13, 2007

pizza and beer

Shakespeare's pizza is good. and cheap. I'm gonna be eating alot of those. In fact I'm a little concern that I may be eating too much and I kinda think my tummy grew a lil bigger when i looked in the mirror. It's like I'm proper meals but that could just be an illusion cos everything is high fat so in fact i could be consuming more cals than what's good for the waistline. And I drank a whole cup of beer before i slept and that's calories that didn't occur to me when i bought it. Anyway beer's cheap, like 2 bucks a mug, huge one. And i heard it could be as cheap as like 25 cents some place.

This place that we went to is a small town, home ground bar and the people in there pretty much know each other. (this place is full of small homey bars) We went with out "buddy", this gal who was like the ambassador takin care of us. She plays rugby and apparently the whole team was there. But then they kinda just left us out. But still we made a new fren Linda who stuck with us. When the Korean kids came we joined them. They were susposedly out drinkin everyday.

still feeling my way and getting used to thing and the way people live. Some kids are really stupid and the things they talk about are like er.

*pictures to come*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home