the manifesto

Sunday, December 10, 2006

the menace

I'm dying of fatigue now and the only thing that is keeping me going at this IMPORTANT post is my very own vicious vindictive- ness inspired by and of cos directed at a skin head fucker who had the bad luck of crossing me and whom i hope at this moment walks right into a manhole and gets transported through the sewage chutes at 60 miles an hour. Argh! i'm so appalled at her fuckin behavior that whenever i get angry today i feel like fainting. Okay don't start thinking I'm being brutish here, because once you hear the story you WILL know what i mean by rude-ness and brutish-ness, TO THE HILT!

yes, at close to 2 am in the morning of a day that started at 6am, i am spending precious sleeping time here telling you that i had the most obtrusive encounter with a fat, rude, disgusting brute of a girl. Because i think you ought to know what terrible stuff i went through. I'm not talkin social suicide ok, i'm talking about a true-blue asshole that you wouldn't mind paying 10 bucks to slap at a carnival.

Ok like i was saying i was PA-ing at my friend's internship company, this "girl" is a teenage looking, i dunno how old, but a full timer at the office apparently. BUT definately not some dua tao person (dua tao= big shot). She was obviouly doing production assisting work like us,

and you know what, she has the cheek to "order" me to go clean up the rubbish, do this do that, in that sick derogatoray tone. The producer, GM, crew pple, director, or even the rather fierce 1st AD had never talked to me like that B4. They the decency to ask. Basically everytime she opened her mouth she either shouted at me, talked down to me, or sounded like thunder.

Here the difference:

Tis is askin:
Pei Yu, can you get lunch. Pei Yu we need some unbrellas can you find some.

Tis is "bossying"
Pei Yu, i wan you to clear the area of alllll the rubbish (am i like the cleaner, u don't have responsibility ar)
Pei Yu, go get these drinks now ( why? people dying of thrist in Singapore ar)

It's so trivia for god's sake. Why threat people like dirt.

oei, Pei Yu not your dog hor, idiot. And that sick tone of hers is like which she would use to order her maid to fetch her i-zap, u-zap or her corset or something.

And she is FAT and UGLY.....argh save me!!!

I mean like where is your basic courtersy man, i barely know you for an hour.

And you calling my name is givin me a ear tumour.

And you know what, while i was taking the trash out to dump she came running towards me from behind and ask me to stop for her trash, and the most unberlievable thing is she just threw the trash back unto the floor in front of me while i was trying to untie the trashbags for her to dump them in. Then she just walk away.

What!!! Fucker u better come back now and eat up the rubbish i tell you, sicko.

All the while me and that intern fren of mine where running aroung like mad working our butts off she and that producer just stood around. WTF, just stood around machiam they are like some devine creatures liddat. So you zhai lar, tell people to do things machiam like very capable liddat all you now how to do is open that big mouth of yours.

Well i gathered that she doesn't really care about people in general cos she's like super nice to the important people on set, like crew and the talents but totally flips the hells out when she's talking to people she "thinks" are "lower" that her. of course i did a small "market survey" to gather "opinions and feedback from my peers" and victims of her brutility and i must say boy, she reallie made some enemies man, and my advice is that she better watch her back.

For example something as basic as courtesy when dealing with strangers. She stepped right up to the coffee stall at the coffee shop and grabbed a bunch of plastic bags that the hawker uses to contain packet drinks, from the container right in front of them ( which obviosly mean it's for them to pack the drink for you), and a whole bunch of straws to go with it. I think she probably cleaned out half the pack of palstic bags from that little container man. I could only stare. that's stealing, but the hawker was much too busy at that time to notice. I mean you could ask and if they are nice they might giv it to you. If you just take liddat how the do business man no bags to pack the drinks!

righ i'll be back with more stuff for this bitching post man. Gosh you angered the wrong woman sucker and she will fight back. Just you wait till wednesday.

Now i must reallie go sleep if not no strength to take revenge

1 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Steven said…

    hooo, sounds horrible leh... fits exactly what i have heard before. Haiz...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home