the manifesto

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

PRIVATE-cy

I figure most people like to hear about bitchy and bad stuff. Tthat previous post was all that, written when i was real angry and vengeful. I kinda cooled down now. but i can't reallie decide if i should snap back in her face on wednesday or just keep quiet about it and let her go on pissing off more people until the whole world hates her. You know if i tell her that's she's got issues i'm like helping her man. the latter seems like a more evil plan. well i gotta gif it more thought. Vanessa. why must she be called venessa, the venessas i know are all cool, until this one. Ergh, spoil the name.

I've got more complains, recently i'm getting cynical. This one has to do with the violation of my most precious baby - my laptop. and my privacy. Gee it's my all time greatest pet peeve : someone opens and used your stuff WITHOUT your permission, or any intention of seeking that permission at all. Can you believe it. that's a real gasp. my cousin's girlfriend, whom i've NEVER met until the next day, came visiting when i was out. And she was using MY laptop, how dare she lay her hands on the princess's royal belongings man. it's like totaly invasion of privacy, there are my pictures, homework, and very personal stuff in there. IT"S MINE!!! and she asked no one, not even my mom. reallie if my mom said yes i wouldn't mind her using but the only reason i leave MY stuff on MY desk in MY room is because i honestly think no one will go around hanky panky-ing with them. Everything in my laptop is personal ok, i didn't even password lock it cos it's only me using.

my friend had the same experience and from then up her's is password locked.

haiz some people have no brains man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home