the manifesto

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I realised how many people have this blog address so i'm really beginning to heavily self censor . Don't get me wrong, most of the people who are reading are under my ok list - meaning somehow they have hardened ears for taking vulgarities (though I always keep that to a minimum), or they are not conveniently within my vicinity such that they make targets for blog discussion. Gosh suddenly I'm so meek here. And my blog's turning into a nice girly travel log. Give it sometime, I'll probably start another one. Very soon I'll stop posting the link on my msn so take down the url yah.

Had a couple of frustrating days, somehow I refuse to be a stayhome animal here. Hey! we are in america, if you can't have fun here, where can you! I have so had enough of staying home. URGH.

Over the weekends it snowed quite a bit. Snowflakes are super pretty and also super transient creatures, they melt upon touching anything, it's as though they can't bear anyone owning that beauty and hence chooses the path of destruction.

In the snow we went to columbia mall and all the coveted brands are there- American Eagle, Amercrombie and fitch (ok forgif the spelling). yah how exciting, and they are really cheap cos they are on sale. I had a hard time controlling the shopping bug. haha. Don't worry everyone at home gets something too. Mail me your request! Shit i regret saying that.

Yesterday we had the first day of pre internship training... something i feel very privileged to be attending. Literally me and crystal had a 4 hour, one-to-one session with prof Baden, a man of several credentials, and knowledgable former journalist, definately the perfect person to talk about "US media". We are scheduled to have 3 of such sessions, can you imagine. The whole time we have his exclusive attention and we learn invaluable knowledge by the second. You won't even dream of being coached by any professor like that back home! ME!! - REally really lucky girl.

till nxt time...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home