the manifesto

Thursday, January 20, 2005

i'm pissed

yeah, i come running to u again baby, every time without fail when i feel so god damn mad. i noe when i'm losing it and and since those ridiculous people won't even let me spiral out of control, i can only turn to u, my faithful, uncomplaining blog. oh, always so dependable..

u noe what, i had enough of people breakin their promises and turning their backs on me...if u're a friend and u think u never did dat to me den u're so wrong, cos i had been let down so many times u must have been one of them, which means u had contributed to making me a suppressed, pent up crackpot and believe it when i crack, u dun want to see it.

okay, dis was what happened. something that was promised to me had been posponed--FOR ANOTHER WEEK! ok its a big deal, u dun noe how long i've been made to wait, and now THIS. I mean i was so close and it was just snatched right under my nose.
Maybe...the motivation of my anger is just its the whole secret fear of that particular something, that u want but will always elude u everytime u think u r near.

well at least, if u're gonna disappoint me, dun do it last minute, and if u really need to do dat, at least have the decency of ALLOWING me feel angry.

It's crazy, everybody thinks u're sane and sensible and u should just act like an adult and dat means show some magnanimity. but come on, don't i even have the right to feel angry! i'll get over it but i still deserve to own my 5 min of feeling like total crap. i'm human...in fact while im typing this i've already cooled down and u can see dat i'm talkin more coherently already.

oh and did i mention i think i haf sado masochistic thoughts every time i'm pissed....just to get bk, get even...now i feel like chopping my hair off...

and TV is senseless...know dat article: TV w/o borders.....it should be TV without sense man...

i'll tell u y...nxt entry.
Ciao


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home