the manifesto

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

pathetic no more

Okay. today i overslept, missed the morning lesson, realized in horror that my phone was lying insidiously at home, and finally, spent 3 excruciating hours w/o my jacket, wondering if it was gonna be splattered with cooking oil. ok, u're wondering already...i was a scoochy silli-scatterbrain--left my jacket at a bench where peeps were frying stuff fer homecoming bazar. Hey,we're all human... nothing more delightfully rejuvinating den a bad hair day ya. haha.(oh, and i had MESSY hair the whole day!!!

Actually, dat's just a lliittle glitch in my new found mettle and strength. Absolutely nothing can ruffle my feathers now. Unless i decide i wanna crumple on the inside, i should be feelin this mental strength for quite some time to come. It's like hey, throw me smthg and i can handle it. Nothing's too hard. i'm good. i'm doing things on my own. (ha, soon i'll be signing a declaration of independence).

i'm not an avid feminist, but what i'm saying is that life goes on whether u're on an emotional roller-coaster or not. Once a while its nice to snap outta it and do some serious work in the real world.

Well, just maybe God's trying to make it up to me, fer all de emotional hi-lo i went thru in de not-so-long-ago past...i'm thinkin dat if being overly emotional makes pple weak and touchy, the the opposite must be true, when u're not caught up in dat tangling mental web u're so much stronger...

oh! i just did smthg exciting, I figured how to access de schools intranet fr home!...using vpn....haha, betcha dunno dat. I'll be happy to advice u on dat...(dun roll those eyes!). i really getting tech-know ah. (haha...tech-no..tech-know..techno)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home