the manifesto

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

library rendezvous

just a short one...

i'm in de midst of one of those disgusting long breaks right now....alone...so the nxt best thing to do i reckon: Hit the library! yok yok, haha.

Great! Got this bosa nova song playing over my mp3 as we speak, and my mind's floating among de clouds yeah...ahhhh.

you noe, its really not dat bad, wif all these time at hand i'm actually reading stuff in de library dat i'll never imagine myself reading and hey, at this rate, by the time dis is all over God noes how much smarter i'll become. And i'm beginning to appreciate its quietness, real great fer alone time. guess i might even fall in luv wif de library(yuck), and make it my all time fav hangout...

So nxt time you can't find me, betcha you noe where i'm at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home