the manifesto

Friday, September 22, 2006

mid term

I'm terribly irritated by the fact that these several weeks of school had past like an innocuous dvd show on fast forwad. Before i can help it next week's holiday week and in my head i'm on all fours, trying desperately to scrape back some time with my metaphorical fingers. we're now in the middle of my first and only sememter of school for this entire academic year, and i can't tell ya how much that saddens me.

Guess i'm just so conditioned to the day after day of routine school stuff that everythings numbs my head. i've given up trying to find purpose, in a way i'm scared of wat kinda weakness i'll be confronting. Suddenly, having not to do that for the next 7 days ahead rudely awakens some senses that i prefer to keep sedated. Not happy, no.

Maybe going to Missouri will help me in see things differently. I'm crossing my fingers and toes and praying that i make it there.

But sometimes i have my moments of liberation too. If you ever were on the second deck of the 179 bus, go sit at the frontest left seat just before the windscreen (not the right, unless you want the driver to look up and straight into your nostrils). You'll get a great view from there (sometimes even paranomic because of the curvature of the glass), try imagining away the glass in front and beside you, and pretend you're alone. You'll enjoy this split second of a spurious sensation of gliding through the air as the bus moves through the greens and slopes of the campus. Imagine yer flying! quite slendid i would say.

Otherwise, it's been a good 1/2 a sem i think. At least since a super cute and exotic guy has come to study here. haha. totally lucked out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home