the manifesto

Friday, August 18, 2006

thrusday

Today i'm not myself - i was irresponsible, which is a great thing to be, dun get me wrong.

Most of the time that means getting to do the things you actually WANT to do. But that sometimes does cause a varying degree of discomfort to the conscience.

I skipped the whole morning lecture cos i overslept a little. By a little i mean i could hav gotten there on time if i had rushed out of the house in like 10 min, which i've done successfully for many times. Then at night i pon-ten my tution and went for ODAC welcome tea instead. like for wat right. Really i dunno.

Once in a while its ok to be a immature brat, but i'm suspecting this might be the debut infection of a flu virus commonly known as the whimp. it's actually got a much longer and harder scientific name, something like "leng...uid...pro....kraas....teee...nation" or something i couldn't really remember yah. whatever.... i mean i'm afraid i catch the stupid bug.

I just made coffee. although it's late. never bothers me cos i doesn't keep me awake anyway. (haha wait 3 am u still see me blogging away u know i'm eating my words already) Anyway coffee and coke are like my dope. super unhealthy but very addictive. I love coffee in the morning especially, though it's quite ironic that you feel bitter first thing in the morning. It's like coffee has this interesting, tantalizing taste, it's not all suger like milo and its not all bitter like tea. it's a drink with CHARACTER. so CHARismatic pple drink coffee. haha.

Gee these days my favourite bloggers seem to be taking a holiday in Africa or something, its been so long since i read something nice (hey, remember my distaste for this word) . Maddox is so into his new book there isn't new anything on his site (not that he is a blogger, he hates the word btw). Somebody recommend some new sites please.

Looking forward to my birthday. ITs on SAT not SUN at 7pm. Don't be confused and dun turn up on the wrong day. i admit i've been quite a kuku and sent out some wrong smses and i am really sorry for that.

Ta. ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home