the manifesto

Sunday, August 20, 2006

me birthday

I'm beat. Just now i was just half drunk, semi goggy and trying to type on my com with a bit of pizza in one hand. Now after a round of mns-ing 5 people I'm really really tired and i've got to fight the temptation of my cluttered bed to press on with this blog entry. (the bed's strewn with presents anyway and its kind of unsleepable in its present gleeful state)

The reason my responsible brain cells insist on writing this now instead on tomorrow afternoon when i wake up , is so that i can still remember to thank the people who had made my birthday a happy affair, at a moment when gratitude is still brimming over my brain and the party is still fresh in my head. As i was going through the pressies just now i can really appreciate the effort that went into choosing and walking till yout legs hurt to get them. Especially when a certain few went the extra mile to buy the present, and flowers (always great stuff to receive) themselves and those who spent time making a personalised cd card (very delightful), those who wrote personal messages and those who made my birthday wishes come true. And my friends who came knowing there is no one there they noe but did anyway because they wanted to be there. just be there.

Thanks. I feel blessed.

Anyway this is gonna be a smashing year. watch out 4 me i'm ready to fight my guts out.
yeah. kudos to not being underage anymore.


Here are some fotos:





Denis the Latecomer














Chong Meng the latecomer



















And Sheu Ying too. Some guts huh












DRINNK UPPPPPPP!!!!!















That's fang jie, nic and grace, ching, huimin, me and jo. The misc pple











ODAC 10th comm.

I'm gng to humptum thos who never come. Nike, steven Watch out










ATC. the fun-nest comm as usual.
.
.
.
cos got me
wahahahhaha









Hwa Chong OAC. the old pple
















Desaru pple.

cheers!











huimin n me
















hua hua n me

1 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger S!3w Sz3 said…

    hey babe!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    i'm so so sorry to miss your bday party cos i got a dinner date, which i've cleanly forgotten. haha.. couldn't get back to u cos i realise, i too, dun have ur number!!! hahaa...
    but always stay cute, sotong and pretty always!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home