the manifesto

Sunday, August 27, 2006

!!! NOTICE !!!

Calling all who has a "different" overseas story to tell.

Guys, I'm doing this series of news feature on fusion radio, in case that sounds unfamiliar, it's that NTU campus radio station that you see, and hear, broadcasting live at canteen B most wednesdays and thursdays. I came up with a few ideas for the show and this one i think is pretty good and has good potential.

I'm thinking of doing features of interesting, wacky, out-of-the world overseas experiences of young people (best if they are undergrads to justify this being campus radio). So if you ever lost your way in a desert or eaten snakes and insect or spend cold nights in a london park or something, CALL ME NOW you understand. haha. Or if you noe anybody please feel obliged in the good good heart of yours to inform me of their whereabouts eh.

Actually I am thinking along the lines of maybe a volunteer in a UN peacekeeping or medical mision, or an expedition to some ulu-ated corner of the world, or some kind of outrageous bag-packing trip.

I'm sure someone out there who's reading this noes someone else who's done it. So yeah I'm desperate to find YOU haha. Anyway it'll be fun to hear yourself on radio telling the world about your experience (ok i admit it's not really like the whole world's listening) , afterall not everybody is that fortunate to haf an outrageous adventure.

So I hope to hear from pple soon.

Ta ta i'm gonna haf a great week ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home