the manifesto

Monday, August 07, 2006

The sky rained flowers today

I'm contemplating whether to continue writing my previous post.

Cos that was such a bitchy piece, and now, i'm feeling pretty goddamn happy, and thus mellow and angelic, and can only entertain pleasant thoughts about the world and my fellow human cohibitants. Sigh, who could have thought that such a sappy 1st day of school could turn out to be one lovely of an experience. What happened? I dun wanna tell. Tee hee.

Just one piece of wise man talk: never even evey fathom the thought that something is impossible. ANYTHING is POSSIBLE in this world and you better believe me or you're gonna be in for a BIG surprise one fine sunny day.

Other than that people, I hope ya all have the bestest life possible and i luv all of ya. (see i totally flipped)

GOD BLESS. Lolz (lame)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home